Door actuator O/S rear part number

jetty

Reaction score
The drivers side rear door is playing up again. Opens from the inside, but not the outside.
Trying to find the correct part number but don't want to strip the door if possible!

Some say part 8K0839015C will fit - others say it won't as the connector is different pre 2010 ?

MOT is due shortly and I presume if they try to access the rear through this door it will fail ?

Cheers guys

The drivers side rear door is playing up again. Opens from the inside, but not the outside.
Trying to find the correct part number but don't want to strip the door if possible!

Some say part 8K0839015C will fit - others say it won't as the connector is different pre 2010 ?

MOT is due shortly and I presume if they try to access the rear through this door it will fail ?

Cheers guys
My cars has the same problem on the front passenger door and it wasn't even mentioned on my MOT so you should be fine I would of thought

Cheers guys

Try a Parts Request for the exact part number for your car.
JG

Hi,

The way I got the specific code for my door lock was by looking at diagrams here, and referencing the PR codes to my service book. You should find it on the first page.

Regards,

Matt.