Bit of Eye Candy for you...

If only the S3 sounded even remotely fruity compared to the TTRS. The exhaust note is seriously lacking
just slap a fifth pot on and we're good!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Tom.H
Stick a Magnaflow cat back exhaust on the S3 will solve some of your noise wants, but that 5 cylinder RS engine note is sweet.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
TDI-line ...I love your sense of humour

Thanks bud, much appreciated. :hi:

audi-tt-8j-two-babes-role-play-police-2.jpg

Reactions: Jassyo06, richinsoton and Audi Bairn
In 2011 I went to collect new golf clubs and then to pop in to the dealers round the corner to book my A4 in for a service............ came out an hour later as the new owner of an A5 Coupe :yum:
I had text my mate a pic of the new clubs then shortly after text him a pic of the car (was a showroom / display car) saying here's what I bought to carry them lol
I seem to recall his response as something along with he lines of "b*****d" :tearsofjoy:
I'd only popped out for a haircut when I bought my previous Audi so I'm no better lol !. :tongueclosed:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
KNOW what ya mean mate...............nothing worse than a visit to a Audi showroom to get the man maths....going and kick off a Divorce pending....lol
Luckily I'm single so no one to justify my frequent car changes to, but having already blown a wad on an Omega Planet Ocean this month (reduced by £1k so therefore a man maths sales bargain lol) a new car would probably be stretching the funds too far.... although a new one wouldn't need a service & thorough wash as mine now does so using that logic it would be saving me the cost of a service & a mornings work cleaning it!!!! :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jassyo06, TDI-line and 1 other person
Luckily I'm single so no one to justify my frequent car changes to, but having already blown a wad on an Omega Planet Ocean this month (reduced by £1k so therefore a man maths sales bargain lol) a new car would probably be stretching the funds too far.... although a new one wouldn't need a service & thorough wash as mine now does so using that logic it would be saving me the cost of a service & a mornings work cleaning it!!!! :tearsofjoy:

Jeezus wept..... awe that for some wrist candy.....yer having a laugh...lol..l could do a new S3 Saloon just now...but in some neg equity with my current car...trade in but **** the Man Maths...Could do private sale...small neg equity if any but no, its a hard pill to swallow....that common sense pill,but l am go to service it next month and fit 2 new front tyres on it and keep it another 8 months or so...then get me dream car.....man its hard going....lol

Reactions: richinsoton, Audi Bairn, TDI-line and 2 others
Talking of the TT, I just took a TTRS for a test drive today whilst waiting to collect my new S3. I could have happily walked away with it, so much fun....and that noise!! Savage.

The steering wheel in the TTRS is so beautiful.

Special....eh...and so is the price

Reactions: Audi Bairn
I'll have em all, at the same time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06 and TDI-line
This one is cool. :yes:

audi-tt-8j-artistic-photo-with-babe.jpg

Intersting shot. Don't go looking for more though. Searching for 'girl fingering ring' on google brings up a very European selection of images depicting alternative lifestyle choices, none of which feature Audi's.

Reactions: richinsoton, Flying Scotsman, TDI-line and 4 others
Intersting shot. Don't go looking for more though. Searching for 'girl fingering ring' on google brings up a very European selection of images depicting alternative lifestyle choices, none of which feature Audi's.

Best delete your internet history now buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GSB, TDI-line and Jassyo06

It sounds so innocent, what harm can a quick search do....

(open google), types Girl Fingering Ring (hum de hum)

Waiting...

Buffering... (tum te tum)

Ohhh.

(Signs out)..

Reactions: richinsoton, Audi Bairn, Mark_86 and 2 others