S4 Avant current owners help needed (pics required)

TripleD

Audi S4 Avant Owner
Reaction score
Hi all,

Now the car is ordered, next step for me is getting a HatchBag for the boot so it helps with the dog! Unfortunately they aren't listing S4 Avants on their site, I have enquired by they require pictures of the boot in order to say if the A4 Hatchbag will fit the S4.
Can anyone help by providing the pictures of their boot?

I need:

1) Photo of the boot straight on
2) Photo of the right and side of the boot
3) Photo of the left hand side of the boot

I could wait til my car is delivered, but the turn around on these is up to 10 days so would like to get the ball rolling quicker.

Thanks!!

Can't imagine the boot will be any different to an A4 Avant.
The only thing that might change things is if you have storage pack or not.

Reactions: TripleD
Can't imagine the boot will be any different to an A4 Avant.
The only thing that might change things is if you have storage pack or not.

My thoughts exactly, but need to check to be safe :)

Hi all,

Now the car is ordered, next step for me is getting a HatchBag for the boot so it helps with the dog! Unfortunately they aren't listing S4 Avants on their site, I have enquired by they require pictures of the boot in order to say if the A4 Hatchbag will fit the S4.
Can anyone help by providing the pictures of their boot?

I need:

1) Photo of the boot straight on
2) Photo of the right and side of the boot
3) Photo of the left hand side of the boot

I could wait til my car is delivered, but the turn around on these is up to 10 days so would like to get the ball rolling quicker.

Thanks!!

I tried to take these for you just now, but it is so gloomy today you could barely see anything, even with a flash.

I'll try again tomorrow, if you are still looking for them, as it's forecast to be bright.

Geoff

I tried to take these for you just now, but it is so gloomy today you could barely see anything, even with a flash.

I'll try again tomorrow, if you are still looking for them, as it's forecast to be bright.

Geoff

Thanks! Much appreciated

Reactions: Paddyh747
If it's any help I have a hatch bag in my avant B9 and it fits perfectly.

Yep that's the one. The new B9 avant has two storage areas one on each side. The hatchbag has the one on the right but not the left but that didn't annoy me at all. You can use the net as the hatchbag simply fixes via very strong Velcro and once in place won't come loose when the dogs move about. I also got the bumper flap so the dogs don't score the bumper while getting in or out. A simple hose or damp cloth and it's clean again. Hope this helps.

Hi Peter,
I've enquired about the S4 with Hatchbag directly, they said it fits the S4, but I'll lose the use of the net on the right hand side. You said the net can still be used, is that because you have to un-velcro the hatchbag to get behind it to get the leads/water etc?