First timer be gentle !!!

Jetley

Reaction score
Hi everyone , Im Jetley ( Chris ) and I've just bought my first Audi ( A3 sport sportback ) pick it up on saturday yay ! Im coming over from the dark side , 3 series beemer , thought id join up so i can get to know abit more about what I'm getting myself into ha ! And hopefully learn about looking after it , I'm a keen diy'er so hopefully ill find the tips and tricks to get the best from my new car :smiley:

Reactions: Retroman
Welcome to the Forum Chris.

People will start shouting for pictures soon enough....

:racer:

Thanks Raf , unfortunately people will have to wait until weekend for pics , not sure anyone would be interested in a sport back haha but will happily oblige as it looks good for its age

Welcome to the forum Chris, lots of Sportback fans on here.
They will want to see photos of yours though....lol.

Hi Chris, welcome yo Audi-sport.net. I look forward to pics of the car. What colour and spec is the car? Enjoy the forum :)

Oh ok I can do pics lol , I will take some when I collect it on Saturday.
Sandra the car is 2006 2.0 tdi sport , sport back in black , I'm not up on Audi terminology and specs yet , but I know it has a bkd engine haha

Oh ok I can do pics lol , I will take some when I collect it on Saturday.
Sandra the car is 2006 2.0 tdi sport , sport back in black , I'm not up on Audi terminology and specs yet , but I know it has a bkd engine haha
Look forward to the pics. You will soon learn all the terminology in here. :)

Reactions: Scottyg, RAF_S7 and Jake 61
Just a few quick pics I've taken since i got the car last saturday , first two were in the rain , last three are after the wash and wax this morning , must be nuts its freeeeeezzzziiinnnngggggg out haha !!

Reactions: Scottyg and Jake 61
Welcome mate and nice car, good to see your going to keep it clean.

Welcome along. Looks like a great condition A3. Enjoy the car and ASN.

Thanks , it is in quite good nick , only done 40,000 miles full history no problems with previous m.o.t 's , the back bumper has a few deep scratches and there's the odd stone chip here and there otherwise not too bad , the parking sensors don't work but I'm not sure if they are aftermarket, something I'll have to look at .