Cheapest S3?

112k though! thats alot of miles, plus they look terrible in green! (no offence to green S3 owners! lol)

Ash

I was invited to buy my '02 S3 for £8k by my lease company after 4 years. It had 109k on it. It'll probably appear for sale somewhere soon for about that figure.

gotta be something wrong with it for that price IMO

As you will see from my post on the dodgy S3, there are plenty of people selling S3s cheaply with hidden histories. However, prices do seem to be sliding a bit tho' partly due to time of year I guess - there are some genuine bargains about. I spent too long d*cking about deciding on a 2002'02 S3 in black with full leather, chrome mirrors, FASH, 1 owner, 68k miles for £10k recently. He just wanted to cover his p/ex price.

I didnt like the green look S3 initially, but I saw one a couple of weeks back and it actually looked quite good.

Imola 99 with 80k in the NI trader a few weeks ago for 7100 ish i think.

Paid just over 8k for my 2000 w reg S3 in goodwood green, heated leather and centre arm rest, 76k on the clock, fash and 12 months mot.

People seem put off by green, but when you see them in the flesh a lot of people change their mind.

apparantly there are a lot of S3s for sale on the VCAR register. ie catC or catD