Facelift B&O Sound Settings keep resetting?

CarloS3

Reaction score
Hola mi amigos,

Anyone else finding that their sound settings are resetting every time they get into the car? I adjust the Treble, Bass, Surround Sound settings as required and drive to work. Get into the car at the end of the day to drive home and the music sounds pants - Check the sound settings, back to factory.

Anyone else experiencing this? Don't think it did but did this happen on anyone's PFL?

Im pretty sure that settings are source independent - are you listening to the same thing both parts of the journey ?

Im pretty sure that settings are source independent - are you listening to the same thing both parts of the journey ?

Yeah mate just listening to the radio on the commute and not changing source. I've changed them on all sources anyway to my preferred settings but it doesn't seem to remember them.

The car remembers the ambient light settings though so it's not a case of it resetting everything every time the ignition is used, just my sound settings!:sos:

Reactions: Rob2k68
Sounds like something strange is going on mate.

Hopefully someone with a F/L will be on soon with a fix.

Yeah mate just listening to the radio on the commute and not changing source. I've changed them on all sources anyway to my preferred settings but it doesn't seem to remember them.

The car remembers the ambient light settings though so it's not a case of it resetting everything every time the ignition is used, just my sound settings!:sos:
Hi Carlo, mine is doing the same, apart from it seems to store settings for a few days then reverts back on its own to factory settings:wtf:

Hi Carlo, mine is doing the same, apart from it seems to store settings for a few days then reverts back on its own to factory settings:wtf:

Hmm, in the nicest possible way, i'm glad i'm not alone haha. Hopefully someone finds a workaround soon. Sounds like a small (yet annoying) glitch in the software.

Looks like i'm going to be going back to work at the Audi Dealer I used to work at in just over a month, so if I can't find a solution soon it's going in (probably on my first day of work :D:whip:)

Hmm, in the nicest possible way, i'm glad i'm not alone haha. Hopefully someone finds a workaround soon. Sounds like a small (yet annoying) glitch in the software.

Looks like i'm going to be going back to work at the Audi Dealer I used to work at in just over a month, so if I can't find a solution soon it's going in (probably on my first day of work :D:whip:)
Thats great, hopefully we will get an answer. :yes:

Mine kept going back to factory for the first coupe of weeks but holds them ok now. Don't know what I did or if its some sort of glitch. Disappointed there is no sub or mid range adjustment. Plenty of bass from the front door speakers but I can hardly tell if the sub is doing anything.

Reactions: CarloS3
Mine kept going back to factory for the first coupe of weeks but holds them ok now. Don't know what I did or if its some sort of glitch. Disappointed there is no sub or mid range adjustment. Plenty of bass from the front door speakers but I can hardly tell if the sub is doing anything.

Yeah I can't say i regret B&O entirely, but it's not really living up to expectations if i'm honest. I feel exactly the same way about the sub

I've noticed the balance out on mine a few times even though it wasn't changed. probably a software glitch.