2001 s3 near side fog light grill

Stuart B

Reaction score
Anyone know of a cheap source for this trim, I dont care about it being second hand i am certainly not paying £44 - mine is joined to a ferrel cat somewhere in Bedfordshire. I might go and try and find it tomorrow.

The alternative is of course to remove the trim on the otherside, or use a bigger FMIC and use that as an excuse.

Found the trim :) saves me £45 also found the cat, thank goodness it had no collar on. They rarely roam more than 100 metres from home or eat road kill 3km from nearest house. So put it's body somewhere a little nicer than the grass verge.

Jesus I thought you were joking when you said a Ferrell cat had it. At least you didn't leave it on side of the road and saved a few pennies as well

I was logging the AFR, O2, IATs etc using the Android Track Plug In - and you can hear me hitting it on the recording. We bred cats for years and still have 5 but there is no way I will cause an accident avoiding an animal, my sister hit a tree avoiding a pheasant.

Yeah I no what your saying we got 4 cats and a dog and I'd do the same . 5 cats you must spend as much on cat food as you do the car haha

we had about 10 a one point even after stopping the breeding, but I expect we bred about 120 kittens.

4 are penned up but our old moggy just lives in the conservatory and mooches around the garden, she is a bit stiff in the mornings.