Centre console help

Avant1

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
Hey all

I'm buying a 2000 2.5tdi Quattro and the centre console has been removed , does anyone have one they would sell or even help with part numbers for a replacement? I have one off a early b5 but until I get the car can't get the ball rolling test fitting / finding one , apparently it had the double din unit in it but I'll let the ones in the know advise

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
IMG 7506

Supposidly it looks like this , can anyone help ? The complete unit was removed so looking for the lot . Not too worried about the head unit thought climate control unit and top switches are more important at this stage

Thats the front part of the console, but its also a double din one.

Pretty rare if you want to keep double din.

Reactions: Avant1
Thats the front part of the console, but its also a double din one.

Pretty rare if you want to keep double din.

Not too fussed at the moment with the double din I'd happily take a single din option if it was available to get it back to a presentable order

probably best bets to just nip to your local scrappy and pull a single din console out of a breaker.

I've got the console itself, but the trims, climate control etc i'm 90% sure i sold.

I'll have the whole lot for sale in the next week, I'm swapping to double din so my single din setup with standard stereo will be available

Reactions: Avant1
I'll let you know once I've got them swapped over incase I break any clips etc

It's all just bolts. No clips really