Where is the best an cheapest place buy some bbs lm

lUCKYS3

Reaction score
As the title says i am after some new wheels an very much like the bbs lm`s, but at almost £2500 without tyres sounds a little painfull.

If i ordered from Germany would it be far cheaper or is that just wishfull thinking.

Any Suggestions :uhm: :uhm:

Thanks All

ah...conan from the ASN RR day ?

welcome dude :)

Hey Adam still a working progress on the pics, still trying to figure out how to downsize the, as i am far from being a pc Guru.

Hey Olly thats me from Amd, was a fantastic day you put on there,many thanks.

If i do manage to find someone on German ebay that speaks english is it a safe bet to buy from there or is it quite easy for me to be scammed, will i have to pay import duty??

Will check out the site Dpm but have a feeling its still going to be a huge hole in my pocket..

Thanks All

Its very true it seems they are never going to become cheap, an the problem with second hand which is a good idea, is that it seems a very rare occasion when they come up for sale.

I know where you can get them for 2grand with tyres. You will find that you will get a couple of hundred off if you get them straight from germany.

like any ebay seller, check their feedback, I bought a set of rondells from a german ebayer who ran a shop (not like a private one off). His english was broken, but understandable, delivery price was a little high due to the weight but it still came in at a lot less then getting em from here.

Alright guys

I know someone in Germany who has a set of 8.5 x 19" LMs, as new condition, he is asking for 2200 euros plus 70 for shipping to the UK, think this works out to be approx. £1500...
His name is Tobi, located on Ebay.de

My mate has spoken to Tobi, this is a genuine deal, he bidded for the wheels however is unable to go through with the purchase, Tobi still has the wheels and is waiting for confirmation from a buyer so he can send the LMs to the UK

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....70033611850&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

Item number : 270033611850

Silver75 where abouts can you get them from for £2000 with tyres?

As far as those 19" for sale sounds like a good price but i am after 18" as i have had nothing but headache with the 19" i have on at the moment, as for the mot and fouling of my arches as the mot station so kindly pointed out and then failed me for.

Am i also right to say that A4 fitment wheels will not fit my s3?

K1 in east london 020 8548 0095 I enquired about the LMs last time I was there and he quoted me about 2 grand.. problem is they dont have a website and I'm not sure whereabouts you are but they will fit them for free also

Alright Conan! Knew you'd be after some wheels soon Lm's are the way to go

What you doing with your 19's?

Jason

Thanks silver75 will give them a call tomorrow and see what they say