Facelift My Audi

mistac

Reaction score
Despite many reading posts about this and Audi Connect, I am still confused. I already have a "My Audi" account but no vehicle added at present but I do now have my VIN

My question to you FL owners is

1. Did any of you register your car on your "My Audi" account before taking ownership of it ?
2. If so, did it cause you (or your dealer) any issues with the set up
3. Are there any advantages/disadvantages in registering the vehicle prior to delivery
4. Does it start the 3 month trial straightaway ?

cheers

Reactions: ChivsBang
Despite many reading posts about this and Audi Connect, I am still confused. I already have a "My Audi" account but no vehicle added at present but I do now have my VIN

1. Did any of you register your car on your "My Audi" account before taking ownership of it ?
3. Are there any advantages/disadvantages in registering the vehicle prior to delivery

cheers

I'm confused also but haven't taken delivery of my car yet.. But wondered if it's possible to tether my iPhone to the system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm confused also but haven't taken delivery of my car yet.. But wondered if it's possible to tether my iPhone to the system

Yes, I think you can use the iPhone as a data source for the car, as long as your phone contract allows it.

I think I might wait until I have the car before registering it on myAudi.

Reactions: ChivsBang
Yes, I think you can use the iPhone as a data source for the car, as long as your phone contract allows it.

I think I might wait until I have the car before registering it on myAudi.

Thanks for the info

Reactions: Gordo77

cheers
this was the response from an A4 owner - I presume the same applies to the A3?
1. Yes I did.
2. Not that I'm aware of.
3. I really don't know.
4. I don't think so. It will say that Audi Connect is `active` but not `Linked`. You will get a code number which you enter into your car's system and it comes Live.
I hope that helps in some way.

The subscription on MyAudi runs for 3 years from the date of me adding the car to it which was nearly a month before i got the car if that helps?

Cheers - I assume you mean the connect subscription? If so, it conflicts with the previous a4 answer? I guess I will play safe and wait til I get the car!