What a croc of poo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it me or are a few threads these days going down the toilet....

there seem to be some very hot tempers out there! Maybe there's a connection between that and the increasing number of numpties on the road ?

No offence, but all i wanted to know was whether the ebay s3 was for real.
Its not nice that people think im that thick, to post a thread about a heap of ***** on ebay, then post my friends s3 which supposedly is the same..
The majority of members are great, and would no better not to start assuming things which they dont really know..
My friend bought it as it is and didnt badge it up..
Nevertheless,
I called the guy on ebay to find out more about the car, and he just gave me more bull with regards to it. I.e, that normal s3's have 5v Turbo on the engine cover, and is in grey??and not in red??
and that its a 2002/2003 spec..but its a 2001??
and that the rs4 wheels on there are genuine...what else..
oh yeh, when I told him that theres no such thing as a final edition with bigger turbo...he started swearing at me and all sorts..
charming..from the owner of slipperystream crotch.

cjhill said:
is it me or are a few threads these days going down the toilet....

there seem to be some very hot tempers out there! Maybe there's a connection between that and the increasing number of numpties on the road ?

lol..the "numpties" dont drive audi s3's..:racer:

Tallpaul said:
I'm sorry you feel this way but thinly veiled threats like 'i don't take sh*t' are just ridiculous.

just for the record. Its a not a threat..Its a fact..
I dont give sh*t..so dnt expect it in return..
Look at my previous posts please.

s3shabs said:
lol..the "numpties" dont drive audi s3's..:racer:

Really?
Sadly, I think this thread has proved they do.

Another reason I got rid on mine...Chavs / Muppets / Numpties getting hold of them. Shame really.

s3shabs said:
just for the record. Its a not a threat..Its a fact..

C'mon mate, if your so aggreved by what's been said; do yourself a favour and just be the bigger man. Posts like that aren't gonna do you any favours.

Fair enough 'silly little man' was a bit harsh from me but pointless posturing on forums isn't constructive for anyone.

Just my opinion fella :beerchug:

Ess_Three said:
Really?
Sadly, I think this thread has proved they do.

Another reason I got rid on mine...Chavs / Muppets / Numpties getting hold of them. Shame really.

true..but im not a chav.muppet or a numptie..

I accept where I genuinely may have been wrong and Didnt mean to go into one..The last thing i wanna do is ruin my relationship with forum members.
:thumbsup:

s3shabs said:
true..but im not a chav.muppet or a numptie..

Glen wasn't referring to you! I think you take things far too seriously and personally. Chill.

This thread has become far too tedious. Lock it pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

I think I'll join JoJo on the tumble weeds there. Shabs, I'd leave it now, the vultures don't seem to be giving up!

Stewart said:
Glen wasn't referring to you! I think you take things far too seriously and personally. Chill.

This thread has become far too tedious. Lock it pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Lock it...that's a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.