Will TT pedals fit an S3

[ QUOTE ]
matt said:
8N2 864 675 4PK £ 23.35 FROM VAG PARTS.

[/ QUOTE ]

is this part number for all the bit's 3 covers and footrest?? RHD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
peteTDI said:
[ QUOTE ]
matt said:
8N2 864 675 4PK £ 23.35 FROM VAG PARTS.

[/ QUOTE ]

is this part number for all the bit's 3 covers and footrest?? RHD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it is the foot rest part No. only. The last three letters indicate the color. I am not sure what color is 4PK stand for. I know that 7NP is a grey one.

Hope this helps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've ordered a full set (inc footrest) from VAG parts, I went for the RHD accelerator, I'll let you know how I get on with it.

I have plan to fit them as well.

Here is all parts No. of Audi TT

Foot Rest (RHD): 8N2 864 675 (It will follow another three letters which indicate the color of the side of footrest e.g 7NP is grey one)

Manual transmission (RHD):
PAD FOR ACCELERATOR PEDAL : 8N2 721 647 B
PAD FOR BAKE PEDAL : 8N0 721 173 A
CLUTCH PEDAL PAD : 8N0 721 174 A

Please correct me if I am wrong.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Hi All,

Finally got round to fitting these!

Took me less than 10 mins (I must have been VERY lucky!)

Noted the advice from previous posts about leaving them in hot water - thanks R88PER!

Best bet is to put them in a bowl, and fill with boiling water. Leave for 10 mins, and then chuck some more boing water in. Then take out 1 cover at a time and start the job.

I know it hasn't been easy fitting them for some people, but I think it's worth the effort!

Hi,

Can anyone advise me as to whether TT pedals would fit a facelift 04 A3? Quite fancy the alu pedals!

I've just oredered a set from Audi

Accelerator - 8N2 721 647 B (£9.54)
Brake - 8N0 721 173 A (£7.43)
Clutch -8N0 721 174 A01C (£7.43)

Footrest on back order.

Shoud get them tomorrow.

Me too exact same prices as above, works out as £28.67 with VAT

Yes they do fit the A3.

Here is a pic of them on mine:

racerreardriversfront.jpg

Not the best pic I know, but you get the idea.

[ QUOTE ]
footrest doesnt fit without modification IIRC

[/ QUOTE ]

You what?!? Since when? And what needs to be modified?

Yeah I had problems with the footrest also. I ended up taking it back. Its slightly the wrong shape IIRC!

Pedals fitted with no problems though...

As did i, I don't think the footrest is worth all the hassle, the pedals make a big difference on their own. Although, if you've got the time and the patience, go for it!