B5 avant

S4_dan said:
I'm liking them!!!!

Shame they dont do them for the saloon!

go down the page a little they do do them for saloon :thumbsup:

nooooooooo.... look too much like "lex-****" lights !

Olly, u seem the man in the "know" im looking for B5 RS4 front discs, just bought 996 turbo calipers off a 2002, need discs :uhm:

raymie said:
Olly, u seem the man in the "know" im looking for B5 RS4 front discs, just bought 996 turbo calipers for a 2002, need discs :uhm:

I have the whole setup for a B5 RS4, although the discs are a little worn, pm me your email and I'll send you some pics :)

These lights should never grace a S4, actually that applies to all Audi's IMHO. Your car looks spot on at the moment dont spoil it.

madkebab said:
These lights should never grace a S4, actually that applies to all Audi's IMHO. Your car looks spot on at the moment dont spoil it.

yeah goni forget them, they r nice but the standars lights do look spot on the avants

Raymie i much like your OEM tailights better...something about LED's are some what cheesy i dunno...and dang i still cant get over how much S4 sideskirts and painting the door trim to match the car's body make such a major improvement.:hubbahubba: ..i should be getting my S4 sideskirts soon and ill be asking very appreciated advice...;)

ad3crk said:
Raymie i much like your OEM tailights better...something about LED's are some what cheesy i dunno...and dang i still cant get over how much S4 sideskirts and painting the door trim to match the car's body make such a major improvement.:hubbahubba: ..i should be getting my S4 sideskirts soon and ill be asking very appreciated advice...;)

thanks m8, no probs at all just PM and i will do my best to help u :o.k:

i don't tend to drive behind other people and have never seen mine so could really give a toss what mine look like ; )
look a bit chavy IMO though