****** cars

joinerman

Reaction score
Since February my A4 3.0tdi has had to have a set of glow plugs, turbo, a set of injectors, new timing chains & tensioners, clutch,, then it started getting hard to start, so new glow plug relay, no better, new crankshaft sensor, no better, been on the VCDS vagcom diagnostics & no faults logged, now it's got an oil leak that requires the engine out again & a new upper sump which is ally & cracked, a whole load of work, so far this has cost in excess of 5500k, now it won't start at all, a couple of electrical wizards have looked & failed to get it going.
HAD ENOUGH.
It's going on ebay spares or repares & I'm having to get lifts everywhere.

Update

It gets worse, today i tried online to put my personal plate on retension.
Application refused due to the cars past history before my ownership, it belonged to a high ranking person in our defense system & had a " Marker " on it so it was never stopped if any offence occurred, this was obviously removed before i bought it, Got to appeal now & will take a minimum of six to eight weeks & they WILL want to inspect the car which is now off the road,
Also i may not sell or dispose of the vehicle

What next !!!!!!

Since February my A4 3.0tdi has had to have a set of glow plugs, turbo, a set of injectors, new timing chains & tensioners, clutch,, then it started getting hard to start, so new glow plug relay, no better, new crankshaft sensor, no better, been on the VCDS vagcom diagnostics & no faults logged, now it's got an oil leak that requires the engine out again & a new upper sump which is ally & cracked, a whole load of work, so far this has cost in excess of 5500k, now it won't start at all, a couple of electrical wizards have looked & failed to get it going.
HAD ENOUGH.
It's going on ebay spares or repares & I'm having to get lifts everywhere.

Update

It gets worse, today i tried online to put my personal plate on retension.
Application refused due to the cars past history before my ownership, it belonged to a high ranking person in our defense system & had a " Marker " on it so it was never stopped if any offence occurred, this was obviously removed before i bought it, Got to appeal now & will take a minimum of six to eight weeks & they WILL want to inspect the car which is now off the road,
Also i may not sell or dispose of the vehicle

What next !!!!!!
Wow, you are having a bad time. So sorry to hear that. Hope it's sorted soon.