ODB eleven

Received mine today, initial thoughts were good, but bear in mind that not all functionality of VCDS is available, for example on a 2011 s3 8p I was not able to access the module 46 - central convenience to enable the lock confirmation with horn. For the price, its a good tool for checking general health of the car.

Received mine today, initial thoughts were good, but bear in mind that not all functionality of VCDS is available, for example on a 2011 s3 8p I was not able to access the module 46 - central convenience to enable the lock confirmation with horn. For the price, its a good tool for checking general health of the car.
Were you able to add 46 on the main screen? Try, I think, press the + icon and then it will show you more modules to add.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Were you able to add 46 on the main screen? Try, I think, press the + icon and then it will show you more modules to add.

The option was there, but when I tried to select it, it would just say unavailable. I'm just confirming whether 11 reg s3 is under the same channel 46

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rcnacura
The option was there, but when I tried to select it, it would just say unavailable. I'm just confirming whether 11 reg s3 is under the same channel 46

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh that means the module physically isn't there or can't be reached. With the vcd you can communicate with it? If you can, go on obd11 boards and ask them to update.