DTUK FSR box on a 2015 S4

DeanoC

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience of the DTUK box on the S4? Seen plenty of chat on the diesels but not the S4.

Audi are dropping off a 2015 avant today which is looking promising but i read on here that there are still issues tuning the newer engines?

I don't want to start a box vs. remap debate but i have had a very good experience with DTUK boxes on both of my previous diesel cars.

As i understand it the gains on the B8 s4 come from stopping the boost being purged at higher RPM's (probably at request of the marketers to keep a gap between the s4 and rs4) and seems easy enough to intercept and stop via a box.

Any thoughts appreciated

Thanks mate. Yea i dealt with Andy on the ones for my leon and 1 series but consious a supercharged petrol is a very different thing to a turbo diesel where you just up boost and fuel pressure so was keen to see if anyone had one fitted or better still had a RR print out.

For mid-2014 onwards S4s and S5s (with the CREC engine) a tuning box is the only option and even then it needs to be compatible with the SENT sensors (which the latest version from DTUK is).

There was a thread about it on here many months ago.

Thanks @Dippy. Sounds promising. That is basically the exact age I'm looking at. Do you know if there is an easy way to tell the engines apart?

Found it, different cover. The one i had my eye on just sold before he bought it over