I need some B6 1.8TQ Questions Answered

Haroulli

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask a few questions.

1. I have power drivers seat, and there are 2 nobs on it they look like this _ / on the side of the seat.
  2. If i push _ to the side it brings it forward and back. If i push it up at the back were my **** is it moves it up and down. But if i push it at the front where my theighs are it just makes a noise? Is that part meant to move up and down too?
  1. How do the headlamp washer jets work? are the automatic when i clean the windscreen? or speed related?
  1. Wheres the OBDII connector?
  1. What Type of Light Bulbs do the Projectors take and are they easy to replace?

Hi, 1 & 2 = Don't know I've only got electric lumber on my S-Line. I wouldn't have that if it wasn't standard. Full electric seats are such a waste of money IMO. [rant over/] ;-)

1.a They only work when the lights are on!

1.b Under the little cubby hole on the far right of the dash, by the bonnet pull lever.

1.c The main and dipped are H7's on a B6, 501 sides and H6W sides if you have Xenon dipped.

BUB

bubstar said:
Hi, 1 & 2 = Don't know I've only got electric lumber on my S-Line. I wouldn't have that if it wasn't standard. Full electric seats are such a waste of money IMO. [rant over/] ;-)

1.b Under the little cubby hole on the far right of the dash, by the bonnet pull lever.

1.c The main and dipped are H7's on a B6, 501 sides and H6W sides if you have Xenon dipped.

BUB

Thanks for the reply.

I bought the car used, so the electric seats aren't something i really bothered about. Only the Drivers is full electric the passangers its standard with electric lumbar.

I will have to look for the little cubby hole. However i did find the Audi dealer wallet with the books in it last night at 1am by chance! Thought i didn't have as they werent in the glove.

Hmm i only have 1 projector in each headlight so they are H6W right?

Over here in the states they don't have sidelights. They substitute them for having the Indicator bulbs on constantly and flash off then on for when u signal. However the cool thing is there is no law about what color the front ones flash.

Cheers

bubstar said:

BUB
You get about bub !.........nice to see you floating between the two !!

Haroulli said:
Thanks for the reply.

I bought the car used, so the electric seats aren't something i really bothered about. Only the Drivers is full electric the passangers its standard with electric lumbar.

I will have to look for the little cubby hole. However i did find the Audi dealer wallet with the books in it last night at 1am by chance! Thought i didn't have as they werent in the glove.

Hmm i only have 1 projector in each headlight so they are H6W right?

Over here in the states they don't have sidelights. They substitute them for having the Indicator bulbs on constantly and flash off then on for when u signal. However the cool thing is there is no law about what color the front ones flash.

Cheers

No problem. But-

Didn't know you were in the US' already! (change your sig'!!) ;-)

H6W are the side light bulbs for UK B6 Xenons.

H7's are for normal dipped AND main beams. You didn't say if your car has xenons or not (i'm guessing not so H7's for you)

BUB :beerchug:

Sorry, i need to update stuff lol!

I do have Xenon's with the auto leveling and washer jets the appear from the bumper!

I'm getting confused over here with the damn light situation!

in the US when i put my low beam on u know the first position instead of having the 501 wedge bulbs coming on the Indicator bulbs light up. There are no 501 in the headlights.

Then when i move it to the 2nd and final position the normal night time lights come on. Thats the Projector.

AND then if i want to use high beams like u would in the UK u use the stalk.

I want to get the HID look going so i might also want to change the fog lights.

Do i just need H7's or H6W's.