Headlining

Theabbot

Reaction score
Ladies/Gents

Looking at ordering a new A4 quattro and was hoping to have anything but a black headlining, but have been told that it isn't possible, does anyone know of a way round this?

Thanks

Mike

The only way is to have it re-upholstered or replaced but either way the front screen would probably have to removed to get the headlining out. Expensive...

Annoying isn't it. To brighten things up I've gone for a sunroof in my S line

It's the same with the majority of the audi range, I too would like to be able to specify the colour but I guess it saves on production costs..

I think silver head lining was an option on the S3 when I spec'd my A3 2 years ago

I think Sport models (which can be quattro) have grey headlining rather than black in S line

I was referring to the only option being black with the sline versions of the range. In looking back at the brochure for the s3 lunar silver was a option with the parade red option...

Thanks for your thoughts, a sunroof might be the way to go.

Mike

Not sure if you're going for an Avant or not, but the panoramic sunroof would definitely change things a bit! I collect mine on Thursday, so can provide a few pics if you've not seen it already.

Reactions: scotty76 and Sandra
I wonder why the design of the a4 saloon won't allow a paroramic sunroof after all the a3 saloon has one...

Reactions: h1r4
I wonder why the design of the a4 saloon won't allow a paroramic sunroof after all the a3 saloon has one...
If they did do a panoramic sunroof I would've have got one. Unfortunately they didn't really wanted one