Time to upgrade rears

Navsta

Reaction score
Ok so someone reversed into me just bumper damage and light smashed. 08 2.0 s line 8p 5 door Image

So I've been looking at leds possibly smoked. I've been looking around on here and ebay etc but I don't exactly know what I need. Are none oem any good. Are the led lights that fit this car 2008 to 2013

Yeah mate get the lights 08-12. You also need some kufatec looms and obviously u have to recode them in so that they all work. If I can do it on my own then anyone can. I got my rears from euro car parts 180. Can't tell the difference really to ones from the factory. Just they are a lot cheaper and do the same job

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah mate get the lights 08-12. You also need some kufatec looms and obviously u have to recode them in so that they all work. If I can do it on my own then anyone can. I got my rears from euro car parts 180. Can't tell the difference really to ones from the factory. Just they are a lot cheaper and do the same job

Thanks for reply I'll have a look are kruftec looms just like adapters

Yeah they just reconnect the wires to the correct pins. Just so it works. There's a video on YouTube and all the info is in it.