seat Fuse

Adam Russell

Reaction score
anyone with fully electric front seats what amp fuse do you have as i have upgraded to electric non memory seats from only having bolster but the fuse keeps going currently have a 10 amp

Have you shared am existing or created a new fuse point?

just plugged the seats into what was there before, they seem to work fine just every so often blowing the fuse

I can look tonight but it wI'll tell you in the back of the manual.
well i have a 10 amp fuse in there but i had manual seats before with only lumbar adjustment now i have full electric seats and it blows the fuse every now and then so just wondering what amp a fully electric car has

Had a look at my manual and the only thing it mentions is lumbar support at 10A. Nothing related to seat motors but lots for "Control Unit for Vehicle Electrics" but could be any one of those. Mine is an early 2008 though so a newee manual might shed some more light.

Need someone with Elsa to have a look for you.

Its a different setup for just lumbar & fully electric, the lumbar only, shares a 10amp fuse & uses a 1mm wire feed, the fully electric uses s44 thermal fuse & uses a 2.5mm feed to each seat from what I can recall & see, it needs wiring in properly so it doesn't cause any heat issues & thus blow fuses, do not up the fuse as that's not a fix.