Viezu VS. APR VS. Revo

Saeed J Ghnaim

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Hope everyone is enjoying their audi :).. I'm in the process of remapping my ECU of my Audi A4 2010 (b8) 1.8TFSI that comes stock as 120hp. So I have multiple options of tunes to be flashed on the car however, I need some help deciding as I haven't got much experience with Audi before. My options are as follow:

• Viezu Tune with potential gain of 25hp and 50nm torque
  • APR Stage 1 tune with potential gain of 85hp and 106nm torque
  • Revo Tune with potential gain of 80-100hp and 100-150nm torque (as per their website)
Firstly, my question are these numbers reasonable from just a remap? APR and Revo offers up to 100hp?? is this even possible ? Secondly, would the transmission and axles handle the extra increase in torque with no issues?

Finally, help me out in choosing the best company to do with? did you have any experience with any? recommendations, suggestions and feedback are hugely appreciated.

I went with Revo on my S4 & couldn't be happier :)

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
mine is the S4 V6 charged.
Inthe 475-500 HP bracket now

Reactions: Saeed J Ghnaim
mine is the S4 V6 charged.
Inthe 475-500 HP bracket now

my car would be sooo silly compared to yours lol. Mine is the stock 1.8TFSI (factory detune from the 160hp to 120hp). that's why I'm trying to squeeze more power out of it to make it a bit more alive.

An extra 80HP will be nice for ya :)

Ti TSiTFSi img2

How do these work? Do you send the car in or can it be done yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do these work? Do you send the car in or can it be done yourself?

Well I have talked to the guys at Viezu and they offered me something called V-Switch which gets connected to the obd of the car.. gets some readings and then I have to connect it to my laptop and send the readings to them, 2 days later they'll send me custom maps for my car (race map, power & economical map, valet,etc...) which I upload to the V-switch and connect to the car which it stays there and will be used to swap between maps.

Rest remaps are OBD flashed as well, but I'm not sure if they'll send me stuff to do it or they have to.. I hope they send me stuff as they dont have dealers in my country.

Good luck with it man, looking forward to hearing what the end result will be.

Make sure to ask what octane they recommend for the power increase!

Reactions: Saeed J Ghnaim
Good luck with it man, looking forward to hearing what the end result will be.

Make sure to ask what octane they recommend for the power increase!

thanks :) I'll post some updates once I get it done.. maybe a video of some pulls haha (hopefully I don;t get in trouble)

Reactions: xpoweruk
:D looking forward to that mate

Reactions: xpoweruk