Tech details TCU update?

RB_172

Reaction score
After running into an issue with my retrofit reversing camera module, I had reason to delve into the world of OSIS (The VCDS of Audi dealerships).

Having had a nose through the flash update files for the various modules in my car, I came across a newer one for my 0D9300011R TCU module (something gearbox related anyway I believe). It's currently showing as having the 4317 software on it, but I have the flash file to take it up to 4319.

Is anyone in a position to be able to tell me the difference between to two? Does it fix anything? Are there any prerequisites in terms of hardware changes before that flash should be made? I do have little issues with it now and then and wonder if it's something they've tweaked in software/hardware.

Thanks

I was only having a look at ODIS engineering, not the service one that does the online / guided bits.

I guess I was hoping someone here would have access to maybe look that kind of stuff up, if such a thing is even possible?

If it isn't, I'll ask them to look into it next time it's due a service and hooked up to the machine.

Thanks for the responses :)