Audi a3 suspension

Brogie

Reaction score
Anyone changed the suspension on there a3 iv a 2010 s line and would like input into what to get cheers

I dont mind paying a bit for something decent

What do you want? Coilovers, springs?

What will you be using the car for? Do you want a big drop, little drop, handling or what?

I'm going to be getting it mapped so.was wanting a bit lower and better handling heard the b12 kits are good

Blistein and kw are both great, looking at a good bit of money, AP are a great budget coilover, great for the money(what I have) and there's JOM, FK, prosport which are cheap lows but really not the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's the ride with your suspension is it bouncy iv upgraded suspension in the past and it's been bouncy I want to make sure I buy something that I'm going to be happy with any sites to go on?

It's a lot better than standard I will gaurentee that! I don't track my car, I think ap are great for fast road, there a lot firmer but don't break your back through pot holes, if your looking for track use I would look at kw v2 or V3 with the adjustable dampers so you can set them to your preference! Damian from DPM may be able to sort you out some discount on the higher end stuff!

I'm just looking for road use not track I have kids so just wanted something better than Wat iv got how much were yours if you don't mind me asking

AP would be great for you then I think, they're still comfy and they drop to a good height, mine are £400 new, Damian said he could sort them for £380 for me but I came across a used set for cheap so I snapped them up! This is how the car sits now
e3a9473be499b1928a67f736aa83d90c.jpg

78250a5ed61bd6c7f5abffe0c7e228e0.jpg