Help needed a3 2010 drl headlights

Brogie

Reaction score
I'm trying to do a xenon headlight upgrade to my normal headlights does anyone know how to get the lense off? Or has anyone got any sites etc for headlights

Warm it in the oven and the glue will soften.
That depends what kind of a3 he has, when I was talking to T8ups he was saying that facelift takes hours of warming up and prying.
Non-Facelift there is a guide on how to split in EM-Tuning section if you want to try it yourself. Wouldn't use an oven though!

if there the facelift xenon with led drl in ,then its a dremel job to get lens apart , alrady done it before as there was so much crap in my headlights on my old car , while i was doing job i also sprayed the silver bits black ,glued lenses back on with sikaflex pu adhesive

if there the facelift xenon with led drl in ,then its a dremel job to get lens apart , alrady done it before as there was so much **** in my headlights on my old car , while i was doing job i also sprayed the silver bits black ,glued lenses back on with sikaflex pu adhesive
I think it's facelift halogens with normal sidelights, not sure what the route to get close to an oem look would be as the facelift bi xenon with led are basically upside down in comparison!

I decides to give up on it just going to buy white builbs to much hassle to get the lenses off