DAB Radio - Show what's playing (SD NAV/MMI)

MartinDov

Reaction score
I have basic MMI with SD NAV but can't figure out how to get it to show the current track when using DAB Radio - Or if I even can!

I've seen others put photos up of their MMI screen and they have a track listing.

I've enabled 'detailed info' but all this does is show the current station in a larger box after selecting it

Am I trying to do the impossible here?

Reactions: S32B
Try looking for Functions, then radio text. Don't know the ax act setting on the A3.

Reactions: S32B
Thanks Darren! It is under Functions and then Radio Text. I had it in my head I could get it to show automatically, rather than having to manually select radio text after selecting the station

Good question and answer..thanks ;)

I've just been out to try it! Since collecting the car last March I've had it on the basic screen showing the radio station/location and the DAB signal icon. I thought it was strange that in 2015/16 no track info came up lol.

Reactions: pburv and Raul_sbd
Good question and answer..thanks ;)

I've just been out to try it! Since collecting the car last March I've had it on the basic screen showing the radio station/location and the DAB signal icon. I thought it was strange that in 2015/16 no track info came up lol.
Will b nice though for it to appear automatically when u select dab radio.. Rather doing it manually..

Reactions: pburv
Yeah I agree, curious now if it will stay on that setting next time I get in the car.

Whilst on the subject of the radio: When listening to music from the SD card, is there a quick way to got from Z-A in the artist list without scrolling all the way up?

Reactions: pburv
Yeah I agree, curious now if it will stay on that setting next time I get in the car.

Whilst on the subject of the radio: When listening to music from the SD card, is there a quick way to got from Z-A in the artist list without scrolling all the way up?
I haven't been able to get it to stay on after switching off....:blink: