NEW S3 Price List !!!!!!!!!

zak

Reaction score
Just got the price list for my New S3.......

Hey long time member but never posted anything.

How do i upload it ??

I think its ridiculous to be honest.

Initially when I first saw the standard spec, I thought "not bad" you get a lot for your money, for example when you compare the car against other brands e.g. Porsche - everything is optional nearly.

BUT...we got a lot more as standard on the 8L S3. e.g. heated mirrors and washer jets. This is a 27K car, and you have to pay for heated wing mirrors!! Its a joke. Door entry lights, also an extra, which was previously standard.

And no 19" wheels - loads are available for the new TT, but not the S3.

AL

AL_B said:
Notice the mistake?

Heated seats standard, yet also lists them as an optional extra.

AL

Heated fronts is standard by the looks of it. The option is for heated front and rear seats.

AL_B said:
Iheated mirrors and washer jets. This is a 27K car, and you have to pay for heated wing mirrors!!

I think you have to pay for the folding mirrors the standard ones are heated but dont fold

Silver,

You may well be right mate. I need to read things properly.

I guess all will become clear when the official brochures come out. Just shows I didn't read things properly...it does indeed say "in addition to 2.0TFSI Sport models:".

But certainly, electric lumber support used to be standard on the recaros (not so sure if the new S3 seats are recaro or not).

I think a good number of the interior lighting pack used to be standard. I know illuminated vanity mirrors still are. Old S3 didn't have footwell lighting, nor illuminated door openers.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Wonder why they have gone with 7.5Jx18 wheels and not 8x18?

AL

Hi Zak,

Where did you get the price list from? Do you have a well informed source?

Regards, John.