S3 owners London Essex & Kent

Justo-S3

Reaction score
How many s3 owners do we have from London Essex or Kent on here?
Would be good to meet a few of you for some ideas on the s3

There's quite a few of us around.

We've had a few RR days at AMDTuning which is good for a meet sometimes.

There's quite a few of us around.

We've had a few RR days at AMDTuning which is good for a meet sometimes.
Nice one! I don't really trust the AMD rollers as they don't check your Fuelling. Do use meet up often?

Reactions: Dandanfings
Nice one! I don't really trust the AMD rollers as they don't check your Fuelling. Do use meet up often?

I think after all my time there that I can pretty well trust them.
The figures have always come out around where I expected,and tally with others such as Storm's rollers.

There's kind of a loose group of us meet up for a RR day a couple of times a year.
Very mixed group of cars from the VAG stable.....Leon's,VR6's,S3's,RS4 and 6's....just depends who and what turns up but usually a good way of meeting a few folks,old and new.

Reactions: Justo-S3
I think after all my time there that I can pretty well trust them.
The figures have always come out around where I expected,and tally with others such as Storm's rollers.

There's kind of a loose group of us meet up for a RR day a couple of times a year.
Very mixed group of cars from the VAG stable.....Leon's,VR6's,S3's,RS4 and 6's....just depends who and what turns up but usually a good way of meeting a few folks,old and new.
I'll keep an eye out for meets and stuff, nice to talk to you mate

Reactions: S3Alex
Y
I'll keep an eye out for meets and stuff, nice to talk to you mate
You too....

If the 8P sections gets itself organised and we book something,I'll be sure to post it here as well.

Mine was the smokiest thing there last time I went.....out smoked a few of the diesels.
That was before the new ECU and injector setup so it's about time it had another run.

Y

You too....

If the 8P sections gets itself organised and we book something,I'll be sure to post it here as well.

Mine was the smokiest thing there last time I went.....out smoked a few of the diesels.
That was before the new ECU and injector setup so it's about time it had another run.
What sort of power you got at the sec? I've only got a DTUK box and had the resonator changed for a smaller one...don't really wanna go all out on this car as I went mental with the last car which was a mk2 RS FOCUS

What sort of power you got at the sec? I've only got a DTUK box and had the resonator changed for a smaller one...don't really wanna go all out on this car as I went mental with the last car which was a mk2 RS FOCUS

It's around 540bhp/550lbs at 1.9bar,and over 600bhp at 2.1bar.

It's turned back to 1.9bar until I find the time to get the exhaust built up by BCS,who are going to do a custom system for the car....when I get a bit of free time!

It's around 540bhp/550lbs at 1.9bar,and over 600bhp at 2.1bar.

It's turned back to 1.9bar until I find the time to get the exhaust built up by BCS,who are going to do a custom system for the car....when I get a bit of free time!
Jesus! Isit an 8v s3 and what the fu*k have you done to that lol

Jesus! Isit an 8v s3 and what the fu*k have you done to that lol
It's actually one of the "old" 8P's (kind of like me).

There's a very lengthy thread at the bottom of my sig but in short...

Forged engine build
Lightened valvetrain
Nortech exhaust manifold and turbo kit
Owen Developments M-Spec GTX3582
Syvecs ECU and 8 injector system(4 DI and 4 port via Boulekos inlet manifold)
AEM Water/meth system
ProAlloy inter cooler and a pile of other bits.

Great fun.

It's actually one of the "old" 8P's (kind of like me).

There's a very lengthy thread at the bottom of my sig but in short...

Forged engine build
Lightened valvetrain
Nortech exhaust manifold and turbo kit
Owen Developments M-Spec GTX3582
Syvecs ECU and 8 injector system(4 DI and 4 port via Boulekos inlet manifold)
AEM Water/meth system
ProAlloy inter cooler and a pile of other bits.

Great fun.
Wow that's mental, what's the deal with the syvecs on the s3 I know people use it in the focus RS for the mappable traction to put the power down a bit more

Wow that's mental, what's the deal with the syvecs on the s3 I know people use it in the focus RS for the mappable traction to put the power down a bit more

Syvecs are still developing it for your engine,but on the TFSi,you get a huge amount of control over what the engine is doing.

Multi-stage TC and ALS
Launch control
I have to say I hardly use the ALS and I don't use the LC)
Ability to ramp torque by gear
Control port and direct injectors
And so much more.

It's an amazing piece of kit.

There's a brief rundown here...

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/syvecs-ecu-for-tfsi-engines.265278/

Ryan at Syvecs and Andy at Storm are the people to speak to regarding when it might be available for the 8V engine but it's reliably developing over 600bhp on mine,where the factory ECU and previous turbo couldn't get close.

There's a meet tonight just through the blackwall tunnel at the old sainsburys next to the nandos and cinema if anyone's up for it

Why are you sorry to hear that?

Anyway another Essex member, in-between (ish) both Tektrob and Cymru09 - I would say where but clearly Cymru09 seems to have a problem with whereabouts people live in Essex for some obscure reason?

Sorry but it didn't come across that way so apologies that I misread it / took it that way

Hahah that was class! All jokes a side, Someon should set up a little meet for the near future

Hahah that was class! All jokes a side, Someon should set up a little meet for the near future

Joking aside(and I think I know most of the Essex/Kent jokes now....) I'd be up for a meet as well sometime.

Assuming an 8P would be welcome....joking as well. Lol.

Joking aside(and I think I know most of the Essex/Kent jokes now....) I'd be up for a meet as well sometime.

Assuming an 8P would be welcome....joking as well. Lol.
I will get you to an organised dealership meet soon Alex. :) x

Count me in as well, Herts (M25/Jct25) about a mile from the Essex border assuming I will be let in and not be regarded as an economic migrant as I was born in Esssex...lol

Last edited:
Anyone have a location in mind?
If you fancy a RR day then AMDTuning is usually a good place to meet.

May also get a look at the GT and BTCC cars.

There's a decent place in Thurrock...it's called the big blue bus it's on an industrial estate serves food and drinks and there's space to park up have a chat and look at each others motors