Wind noise from drivers window

I've read the TPI and this is exactly my problem. I tried to tilt the window angle backwards while slowly closing the window, and because of the better tilted end position the wind noise almost completely disappeared. Until I automatically open and close my driver side window again...
The pictures in the pdf in this topic aren't detailed/sharp enough. I can't find out what is seen in picture 2.
Is there a better pdf/better copy?

Hope to do the needed work, mentioned in the TPI myself, because I'm out of warranty and I think TPI's aren't free ...
Just started to look for info on this specific issue, happened to my a3 8v too, exactly at the same point wind noise coming in, I ve also taped whole window surrounding and door too, strange thing no difference, not even slightly!! Did you manage anything?

I used a glass suction cup on the window to push the glass up/sideways towards the B Pilar and lubricated (wd40) the sides where the window slides in to when opened.
Opened, closed several times and firmly pushed the glass several times with the suction cup to the mentioned position.
You will notice the glass moved a little.
After all this movement, the window kept on working correctly/closed firmly and windnoises disappeared/back to original.

Reactions: pamarakos
I used a glass suction cup on the window to push the glass up/sideways towards the B Pilar and lubricated (wd40) the sides where the window slides in to when opened.
Opened, closed several times and firmly pushed the glass several times with the suction cup to the mentioned position.
You will notice the glass moved a little.
After all this movement, the window kept on working correctly/closed firmly and windnoises disappeared/back to original.
I ll try this...I just can't understand why with the tape all around, so the air blocked, there was still noise at that upper left point...where is this air coming from?