Anyone recognise this black S3?

Steve Enn

Reaction score
Going to view it at the weekend & would be good if anyone knew any history of it.

S.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 222
Hi mate where you getting it from, I think I may have owned it a few years ago, I'll have to check as I'm pretty sure that's the reg I had it on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The guys from Inverness, has the rs4 seats in it.

Its a fair bit from me but it could have changed hands a a couple of times and the seats been put in it and its got different wheels. Like i said the reg seems familiar,

If it is my old car then i think you should read this. I hope its not and the cars turns out to be everything you want. It didnt put me off as i bought another one

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/audi-s3-cam-chain-failure.190092/

Any way you could find out the plate to see if it's same one?
I'm swapping my focus for it and have been offered a few more s3's but liked this one cause of the seats as I plan to trade it in a bit later for a facelift with dsg but keep the seats.

S.

To be honest mate I'm not sure I just ran the plate through the government website. It says the mot is due end of April which would keep it in the anniversary of when I had it. You could compare the mileage to when I had it. I'll see If ican find any pics

It's got 79k on the ad, if you find any post them up mate :)

Guys said he's had it 7 months and picked it up in England..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 151
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 123
Sorry mate I can't find any pics, probably down to only having it for a short time. You maybe able to see if there is a mark on the engine that matches up to the chassis number

If it's only done 79k then I doubt it would be the one I had as it was on 77k although if a refurbed engine in then that mileage would have to be shown.

Yeah he said no way that's same car, runs mint, will go and see it on sat anyway & will take mechanic to see if engines been swapped out. Thanks buddy

I've got quite a bit of history of the car from 30/11/07 all the way to 16/01/15

Recaros were factory fit.

Its been pretty well looked after, the list is long. @Steve Enn

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Steve Enn
So what i know its had:

10k Service
21k Service
30k Service
51k Service
62k Service
69k Service

Couple of things along the way

NS -F CV boot.
Cambelt replaced - 30/08/12
Cambelt tensioner replaced 20/12/13
Ignition coils
Drive shaft seal
Drivers Seat cover + foam
Number plate lamp
Armrest
brake light bulb
duplicate service book (1st owner lost it within 6 months of ownership by the looks of it)
front wipers.

Pretty comprehensive and clean by the looks of it. Car was from the Midlands originally (Coventry).

Hope that helps.

Kind Regards,

Mike

Reactions: tonydata, -Ju-, Steve Enn and 1 other person
Brilliant Mike, that's put my mind at ease :) thanks a lot! The mechanic is my buddy & will want to tag along anyway now ha ha