A4 rotors fit?

They will be A5/S5 ones so they will poke quite a bit and with a 255 tyre might look a bit odd, you might also have arch issues too depending if the cars lowered or not.
I had them in those specs for a short while although I had a narrower tyre on mine, sure it was a 225 I had so there was a bit of stretch on it.

If the B7 has the smaller 56.1mm centre bore then you will need a spigot adaptor as well, as the A5 is 66.6mm.

Make sure the overall diameter isn't too different to your current wheels as well.

They will be A5/S5 ones so they will poke quite a bit and with a 255 tyre might look a bit odd, you might also have arch issues too depending if the cars lowered or not.
I had them in those specs for a short while although I had a narrower tyre on mine, sure it was a 225 I had so there was a bit of stretch on it.
Yes Ajax Audi s5 rims and I want them too stick out a bit but not too much does the a4 have the smaller 56.1mm bore?
Suspension is completely stock genuine and new lol!

Yes, A4 is smaller but its actualy 57.1 so as above you'll need spigots.

You can see here how much further out they will sit,

Maybe a bit too much by the looks of it and that's without tyres!
Can you recommend any rotor alloys the same that don't require spigots ect direct fit? Looking for genuine rims too be honest and the rotor alloys really float my boat!

I don't think there are any genuine rims in 19" that have 57.1mm centres, the only 57.1mm ones I'm aware of are 18". Spigots are really nothing to worry about so wouldn't stress too much about them, the top makes like OZ and BBS use them so perfectly safe to use. The B8 19" ones are 8.5 wide and ET43 so will fit on with spiggots but the don't have quite the concavity that the S5 ones have so don't look quite as good in my opinion.
I'm not the biggest fan of reps but there are plenty of 8.5" ET35 ones around and they have the perfect balance of concave and poke and sit perfectly on the B7 so if I was in the market for 19" rotors I'd probably go the rep route.