Upgraded to CHORUS II no power?

Techen

Reaction score
Hi guys, I switched my single din for a double din chorus 2 but it's not power on... Was wondering if there a issue with the wiring or something I have to change?

And yes, I have bose.

20160408_143759.jpg

20160408_143755.jpg

Needs additional power pin, check the wiring label on the top also radio signal won't be as good in areas due to antenna differences.

I know there's a fix for the antenna but I'll work on that later.

So the only reason its not switching on is due to a missing power lead? How am I going to fix that? Tap power from another source or? :S

The red connecter has a red cable which I'll assume is power that goes into power into the unit, But theres no power from my old connectors so am guessing thats the issue, I only have 1 power in not two, Not entire sure how to overcome this problem now.

It's dark outside now bud tomorrow I will take a picture for you.. I used one piece of power cable same thickness as the head unit uses like a inch or two long. Strip a little back off each end then just make a u shape with it then direct from power to the correct source.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

That's if you still need help?

Well, It took me AGES. But I infact found a picture that totally help me do it.

So if anyone is going to do this in the future, Here.

Connector-D_zps7385e65e.jpg

Turns out Symphony ii+ is the same wiring inputs as a chorus ii+ so there ya go..

20160410_223147.jpg

It's dark outside now bud tomorrow I will take a picture for you.. I used one piece of power cable same thickness as the head unit uses like a inch or two long. Strip a little back off each end then just make a u shape with it then direct from power to the correct source.

Thank you for the tip anyway matey!

Reactions: S3rep