Vagcom leeds area??

CallumCS

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Had anyone got access to vagcom in the Leeds area? I've got an electrical fault on my A3 and need to try pinpoint the fault today as I use the car as my daily during the week and can't use it at the moment. Any help much appreciated!

I'm in bradford if it's any use to you?

Wibsey area, not far from the top of the M606

Reactions: Sandra
Wibsey area, not far from the top of the M606
Your only about 15/20 mins from me mate so that would be ideal. Do you reckon it'll be ok to drive my car to you? Problem is the left light doesn't work(did before wired sub and amp) and the engine keeps running with the key out so have to stall it to stop it. I've got a thread going from last night if you have chance to have a quick look to give you an idea. Cheers pal

I'm quite possibly over that way in Birstall at some point taking the wife shopping so I could pop in.
I'll have a skim through the thread, I take it disconnecting the amp doesn't solve it?

I'm quite possibly over that way in Birstall at some point taking the wife shopping so I could pop in.
I'll have a skim through the thread, I take it disconnecting the amp doesn't solve it?
I'm literally 3 mins from birstall shopping park mate so that would be a massive help if you could. We have connected everything back to how it was now, the only think I can think of is something is shorting but only cables we spliced into are the head unit connections for the converter.

Ok mate pm me your address and phone number and I'll call over as soon as I can, should be before dinner

Ok mate pm me your address and phone number and I'll call over as soon as I can, should be before dinner
Thanks mate, massive help! How do you pm on here lol? New to the forum

To pm go to top right of screen. You will see your name where you log in. Hover over your name, box drops down, look for start conversation and fill in recipient, title, content then send

Or click on my user name and select start a conversation!

Reactions: Sandra