Newbie from Cov

Shunteruk

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thought I'd quickly introduce myself. I'm Steve, from just outside Coventry and have recently acquired a 52 plate A4 Cabriolet (2.4 V6) as my temporary daily driver.

I've taken it on whilst I await my new lease car to arrive in a few months but I've since fallen a little bit in love with it so there's potential it'll now stay as my weekend/fun car.

It's got a few little niggles that need addressing so I'm sure I'll be asking for advice and help along the way but overall it's got to be the smoothest and quietest car I've ever driven, even with the roof down, I now see why people like German engineering.

Anyway, enough waffle, here's a few pictures:

Reactions: Webba
Hi Steve, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. You will enjoy it. Enjoy the forum ;)!

Hi Steve,

Thought i'd drop you an intro here.

Sweet looking motor. Nice interior..just needs a clean and it will look ace.

Those things that need addressing just post it up on here and we will help. Theres SO much you can do to your cab its all great fun.

From upgrade lights to navigation and even a little exhaust upgrade to give you a little more poke!

Dan.

Reactions: Shunteruk
Yea those pics were literally just after its first wash and I hadn't hoovered it.

It's had a proper clean now inside and out as where it had been sat it had started to get mould on the roof etc. Took me about 4.5 hours of polishing too as I didn't realise it was this bad until I started:

Finally got a respectable reflection shot from hand polishing:

When I've got the spare cash I'll be getting it properly valeted as up close there's still imperfections that I think are reversible for someone with the rights tools, skill and patience!

I think my first purchase is going to have to be VCDS though as my dashboard is like a Christmas tree lately. Nothing seems to be impeding the running of the car and I have a good idea of what each light is pointing to but just need VCDS to help pin point each one and clear down as I go through it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car looks really nice Steve. We have a vcds map. Link in my signature.

Reactions: Shunteruk
Great clean Steve. Big difference!

Big fan of elbow grease.

The VCDS map 'tool' is really good as Sandra points out.

Ive used it to locate a member near me to code my B7 cab rear tail lights in.

Reactions: Shunteruk and Sandra