A3 Sportback 16 Plate S-Line 19" Alloy Question

Steve M...

A4 Avant 40 TFSI S-Line S-Tronic (B9)
Reaction score
Website
www.sbmurrayperformancegolf.com
Hi Guys,

Hope someone can help!
Will 19" Alloys 8.5J ET43 with 235/35/19 Tyres fit on my A3 S-Line Sportback. Suspension standard....
Anyone got any pics they could share with this set-up?
Thank in advance

Yeah they will fit, @Rob2k68 has them on his car I believe....

On standard suspension? SE? your car will look like the leaning tower of Pisa on those wgeels!

Mine are 19x8J ET49 which is the standard Audi 19" option size for the Sportback. 8.5J ET43 would poke out a further 12.4mm. My car has done 14k miles and the inside flange of the wheel arch is peppered with very minor stone chips from my 18s - luckily there are none on the side or I'd be seriously thinking about (not sure if I can say the MF word) Mud Flaps.

Reactions: Simon L and pburv
Mine are 19x8J ET49 which is the standard Audi 19" option size for the Sportback. 8.5J ET43 would poke out a further 12.4mm. My car has done 14k miles and the inside flange of the wheel arch is peppered with very minor stone chips from my 18s - luckily there are none on the side or I'd be seriously thinking about (not sure if I can say the MF word) Mud Flaps.
Wash your filthy mouth out with soap.....:haha:

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68

Mudflaps carry a permanent ban from Team Daytona.......................:whistle2:

Reactions: Rob2k68