Standard vs sports dampers

prel2000

Reaction score
Need help with comparing standard to sports dampers if using with Eibach pro springs.

I have an S-Line which I know has a lowered suspension as compared to the standard SE. But if I was to change to standard dampers but with lowered springs will the car have the same stance and will it ride the same, offer more comfort or completely messed up!

I already have the Eibach pro kit.

TIA

It'll have the same stance either way as it's the springs that will control the height but personally I'd stick with the S-Line dampers if you're going to be running Eibach springs.

Damian @ DPM Performance

It'll have the same stance either way as it's the springs that will control the height but personally I'd stick with the S-Line dampers if you're going to be running Eibach springs.

Damian @ DPM Performance

is there anything out there with the performance of sline dampers with out the crashyness?

I struggle to find what B8 will bring to the table for the road as B4 are soooo good .

The B4 dampers are basically a gas version of the standard shocks, the B8 are a monotube damper so far superior. A lot will depend on what you're personally looking for out of your suspension.

Damian @ DPM Performance

I,ve just installed a B12 kit on my A4 b5 after running B4 dampers with the original sport springs and there is an improvement in ride quality.

when people couple the b4 dampers with the eibachs do they tend to go for the b4 sport dampers or b4 standard dampers?