Flat bottom wheel...

Do you have to send your original wheel to them ?. A lot of the time this is the way these things work.

They do look pretty good and nice that you can use the square airbag. Looks a little out of proportion compared to the genuine one but for the money good value.

any feed back on this ?

i'm interested too :)

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Would want it smooth leather, like the original S4 wheel. And probably the 35mm rather than 39mm thick one.
Out of interest is there another flat-bottomed wheel available, that suits a B8?

Im 99% positive I have that steering wheel in mine. It feels spot on, nice and chunky and great quality as well. I have the aluminium paddles tho. Crap pic I know. I'll get a better one tomorrow.

Reactions: Chop.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 290
Reactions: Stanningtonglen, Bulldog, xpoweruk and 2 others
It was already in the car matey.

Tried that fly designs but he was away all of April so went with another polish eBay seller

Arrived no problem just had to swap air bag

Reactions: AU11 ALS, Fctaff and xpoweruk
Might be my little hands :-0

It's thicker than the standard one and with thumb grips but not sure the size in mm

Anyone know of a company who custom trims steering wheels? Want to get our existing retrimmed (perfect condition but not fat enough) but also want a purple band and stitching added to match the exterior

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Might be my little hands :-0

It's thicker than the standard one and with thumb grips but not sure the size in mm
Don't know my size in mm's either Chop

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

Anyone know of a company who custom trims steering wheels? Want to get our existing retrimmed (perfect condition but not fat enough) but also want a purple band and stitching added to match the exterior

I've had (and know quite a few lads) work done off jack @royalswheels. Brilliant work.

Reactions: AU11 ALS
Loads of guys of the jag forum are using them, I'm waiting for a quote :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He did my bmw e46 m sport wheel. Made it slightly thicker. One of the first things you see getting in the car. So it's a must mod if needed. Makes all the difference.

39bea85a76b51c270c2a7385fecd312d.jpg

Reactions: AU11 ALS, Chop. and razza1
Loads of guys of the jag forum are using them, I'm waiting for a quote :)

Have just sent them a request to quote, doing steering wheel and gear lever boot

Reactions: razza1 and feva
Another vote for Jack @ Royal excellent work and won't hurt your wallet

Reactions: AU11 ALS
Have had a quote for retrain of wheel with slightly fatter diameter, purple stiching and band to match our exterior colour, new gear lever gator to match, loan steering wheel and fitting. All very competitive in my opinion. Going Saturday morning to have the wheel swapped and should be ready in about a week. Can't wait as not done many mods this year!

Reactions: Keef
Would you mind sending me a PM with a guide to your quote :)

Hopefully my retrimmed wheel and gaitor will be ready early next week, can't wait!