Gliptone Leather Cleaner Conditioner GT12 GT11

S32B

Reaction score
Bought some of this to try, my car is one year old in March and has done 7500 mile.

Simple and quick to use, wipe the seat with a damp cloth and apply the cleaner with a cloth/sponge/applicator. Wait 5 mins then wipe the seat again with a damp cloth, let it dry and then apply the conditioner.

It has removed that used shiny look :) This is before during and after:

The applicator after half the base had been cleaned:
Half a base

Before, used shiny look:
Before

Split, closest is the cleaned side:
Split

And after:
After

This was a quick clean to see how it worked, will probably go over it again when I have more time and do all the other seats.

Reactions: RO65ERS, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Bought some of this to try, my car is one year old in March and has done 7500 mile.

Simple and quick to use, wipe the seat with a damp cloth and apply the cleaner with a cloth/sponge/applicator. Wait 5 mins then wipe the seat again with a damp cloth, let it dry and then apply the conditioner.

View attachment 81808

Before, used shiny look:
View attachment 81805

View attachment 81806

And after:
View attachment 81807

This was a quick clean to see how it worked, will probably go over it again when I have more time and do all the other seats.

Pretty decent result you've had there mate :)

btw.....not sure you'd have been hijacking the 'what have you done to yer 8v thread' ...................it is after all what you've done!!

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06

View attachment 81808

Before, used shiny look:
View attachment 81805

View attachment 81806

And after:
View attachment 81807

Very clean, nice one squire

Cheers guys, thought I'd pop it in here as it's a review as well :)

I went back out after making the OP and did the passenger front seat and then went over the drivers seat as well...I didn't like the idea of one front seat clean and one dirty lol. It has made me change my mind about going for the silver/white leather next time though! I can't believe how much muck was on them after such a short time (especially the drivers side!!!).
I didn't need to do the back seats! As it's just me and the wife the back has only been used a hand full of times and looked identical to the front seats after they had been cleaned :)

It's good stuff and I'd recommend it :)

PS: I also hoovered the car after seeing the bits on the carpet in the pictures above lol :D

just what i was looking for with these products!

i'll add them to my basket.

If it's really dirty a very soft and I mean baby soft nail brush (or a baby's hair brush), use with the cleaner and you'll be surprised how much more dirt you get off than using a cloth.

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk