rear pads 2010 MY s3 8p

d4ve5

Reaction score
Hello

looking for a bit of advice here please. Where's the best place to get brake pads for the s3?

I have had two sets of euro car parts for the 310mm disk but both sets have the locating lugs for the caliper carrier i the wrong place (top one it too central and too thick). The pad itself is the right size.

I need a pad set that comes with an all in one metal slider not components which i keep getting.

thanks

Take 'em back and ask what others are available that fit. Pagids is what I fit.

Deal with the pros - @mjr901 - you will get exactly the right parts for your S3 mate :)

Reactions: mjr901 and Smirky
thanks.

its online eurocarparts (have pagid and ate) and im in rural aberdeenshire. Its just getting silly. Id like to just order the right ones even if i have to get from audi soon.

Thanks guys - yeah ill definitely be able to help.

Pop me a parts request and ill sort it in the morning.

Postage is on me.

thanks.

its online eurocarparts (have pagid and ate) and im in rural aberdeenshire. Its just getting silly. Id like to just order the right ones even if i have to get from audi soon.

See what you mean now out in the wilds of Scotland, always a gamble that you get the right part ordering on line or by phone. Do as we do and buy from Mike (Parts Request) if you are not 100% sure what you are getting elsewhere.