Help!

AK92

Reaction score
I have a audi a4 1.8t sport FWD, i have a ko3s turbo, i put a milltek exhaust system on it, it has a upgraded air filter, and have a stage 2 remap i have 265bhp on it so far but i want to push it up to the 300-350 category what can i do to achieve this any advice would be great thanks for your time

My set up is gt28 turbo s3 maf dekka injectors 2.0t coilpacks fmic full miltek with decat and custom map got 300 bhp I wouldn't want to go any more on stock internals

My set up is gt28 turbo s3 maf dekka injectors 2.0t coilpacks fmic full miltek with decat and custom map got 300 bhp I wouldn't want to go any more on stock internals
So what do you recommend i do to get mine to 300bhp

Bigger turbo bigger injectors fmic decat bigger maf and a map I would be pretty happy with 265 on a ko3s

So what do you recommend i do to get mine to 300bhp
Bigger turbo bigger injectors fmic decat bigger maf and a map I would be pretty happy with 265 on a ko3s
i asked around and i found one place saying they could put forge pistons in and a ko4 but its quite expensive... What if i skim the gasket?

Ak92,

As above, definitely need a larger Turbo. There is no way the K03s will take 300+ bhp.

To be honest 265bhp are VERY impressive numbers from the Ko3s turbo. I suspect the boost is completely maxed out. Borg Warner themselves recommend not pushing the turbo beyond 225bhp.

Anyways...like i said..impressive!