Noticed this on my paint work

Demo8dan

Reaction score
Purchased from Audi used approved and after a few weeks in close inspection noticed 3 of these on the bonnet no bigger than a 50p and was wondering whether to go back and say something or will they just turn around and say it's a used car?
8259a5a93ba5a26ad3361e1410a49ec8.jpg

They'll say it's happened after you took delivery.

I've a similar issue with mine from approved used. Noticed a dirty great scratch that runs all along the rear passenger door and into thereat quarter, that was cunningly and very well hidden with red polish, until I tried to t-cut the whole car to remove some swirls.

There's no way they'll do anything so haven't even bothered asking. It's booked it for repair at £300 :gun2:

That should polish out. Find a local detailer and see what they say. Looking at the rest of the surrounding paintwork it could do with a good detailing!

Reactions: skiptowncat
I can understand where your coming from but this clearly is something that hasn't happened in a couple of weeks and should have been picked up on the 145 point check. There is also what looks like a dent on the driver side wing that I think is a very poor repair. I have asked for a copy of the certified inspection check list I already have an open case about the poor quality of inspection as the cowling around the interior mirror was missing and when I drove it back on the motorway from getting this fixed the whole plastic engine under tray ripped off with the wheel arch linings car went back for another week to get repaired. I'm trying to get something back from them for the 3 days I have lost carting the car back and forth to get these things addressed. What makes me laugh is that they left a Audi Quattro sports watch in the glove box and said to customer care they have given this to me as a gesture of good will and I have accepted this, BS! The watch is laughable bright red and of cheap quality, If I want a watch I'd go buy one. I said I'm not being ungrateful but they can have the watch back.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 202
That should polish out. Find a local detailer and see what they say. Looking at the rest of the surrounding paintwork it could do with a good detailing!
I'm already on it myself only had a few hours yesterday but she shines up nice after a bit of dodo wax

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 151
Reactions: ianv5
That looks like an egg mark to me!

As the shell brakes it's very sharp and can scratch quite deep. Chances are they won't fully polish out but you should be able to soften the edges so there not quite as noticeable.