Audi PCP Finance exporting

Phillbirkett

Reaction score
Dose anyone know if there is anything against exporting a car on Audi Personal contract plan finance? I only
Plan to export it to Germany for a year then will be taking it back to the UK.

Dose anyone know if there is anything against exporting a car on Audi Personal contract plan finance? I only
Plan to export it to Germany for a year then will be taking it back to the UK.

Not sure about audis but my uncle took a VW to Cyprus without knowing the consequences and had to pay the remaining finance to allow the car to stay in Cyprus. Pretty sure it would be similar situation

There is a section in the PCP contract about this subject. Cannot remember the detail but Audi finance details the maximum amount of time / days of which a car is allowed to be outside of the UK. I think it's a total of 60 days in a year. Also just found this which applies to road trips / driving holidays:

If you have a Contract Hirefinance agreement with us and wish to take your vehicle abroad, you will need to get a VE103 Foreign Travel Authority certificate from us. If you are planning on travelling abroad, please ensure that you have adequate insurance cover.

Simply complete the form below and your VE103 Foreign Travel Authority certificate will be sent to you within 14 days of your request.

Please note this is valid for one year only and allows travel for up to 60 days in Europe.

Reactions: Wondering Soul