A3 sport back s line 2014

184Rod

Reaction score
hi
Really need some advice on the steering on my car, it has only 11k miles on it but the steering on motorways is driving me crazy. It seems the faster you go the lighter and twitchy the steering gets. It seems to wander about and I have to constantly fight to keep it in a straight line, after an hour driving it I'm worn out!!! I can adjust the settings using the ADS but it does not seem to adjust the steering ratio at speed, the slightest touch of the wheel and it swerves left of right it's over sensitive... I know the suspension makes the car skip about a bit on a bumpy road but this is crazy. Tried the obvious tyre pressures and tyre condition and it's spot on. My old sline would lower the ratio at speed but this goes the other way. Is it stuffed

I have almost the same vehicle as you and I drive on the motorway, A roads and country lanes daily and have never had this problem. I Change the settings as I drive, from dynamic to economic and find it great. I tend to drive in Eco on motorways and dyn on everything else. I love it and have a huge amount of experience of other makes of vehicles to compair......