Number plate lights, need help!

Louis_Ové

Reaction score
I like many people wanted to upgrade my standard yellow number plate lights to LED's (I own a '05 A4 Sline)

So I searched on the forums the best place to get them, I saw someone post a link saying these are the best ones, they will last long blah blah blah.
Anyway I ended up getting the ones this guy posted off eBay and they were way too bright and haven't even lasted a year.

Now I'm in the search of some new ones but want to make sure this time I get good quality ones that will last, can anyone help me out, Thanks!

I have just fitted LEDs to my side lights, number plate lights, and boot/glove box. Also interior lights and the vanity mirror lights as well. It looks so much better. Got mine from T8ups. EM Tuning. They are a site sponsor. Extremely helpful as I had a slightly problematic and temperamental B7

Drop him a message

Having had aftermarket LED number plate lights before, this time I chose genuine Audi units (part numbers freely available).

The only downside is needing a resistor cable between the loom and boot strip (number plate lights and tailgate handle/switch). Having been let down by a too-good-to-be-true item on eBay (wrong connectors), I ended up getting a Kufatec one from Germany.

Audi ones look great - good light but not so bright they can be seen from orbit.

Ive an a4 s line 05 and have done led side lights/number plates and all of the interior. Looks real good. Got them of ebay