Yet another new A5 Coupe owner :-)

JohnboyC

Reaction score
In the past having owned an Audi A4 (B6) 2.5 Quattro Avant (for 5 years), and just selling my 2.0TDi Quattro Sline Avant (owned for 2 years) , just about to get myself a low mileage 2011 3.0TDi Quattro A5 Black Edition.....its really well spec'd with the following

S-LINE BLACK EDITION model. Includes S LINE styling, interior, suspension and alloy wheels.
19 inch alloy wheel up-grade.
Automatic-S Tronic transmission with paddle shift.
Quattro 4 wheel drive system.
Panoramic glass sunroof.
MMI interface.
3G MMI High SAT NAV.
Blue-tooth phone prep.
Music interface.
Ipod/Iphone interface + cables.
B & O sound system up-grade.
DAB radio.
Full black leather interior.
LED Interior Light Package
Heated, electric, electric lumbar and drivers memory front seats.
Parking System Plus.
Xenon lights.
Day-time running lights.
Headlight washer jets.
Cruise control.
Auto-dim rear view mirror.
Electric folding exterior mirrors.
Rear isofix.
Auto light and rain wiper sensors.
Privacy glass.

Cannot wait ! Anyone any idea what the price of the car was when new with all these options ?

Attachments

• IMG_5840.JPG
    IMG_5840.JPG
    921.9 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Reactions: Point_Audi
Congrats! Stunning A5! Had a Phantom Black A5 and the colour is amazing when freshly waxed (pain in the **** to maintain though...!).

The black edition trim comes pretty well specced from standard, so most of your options come from that. After a quick glance it looks like the extras they have ticked over the BE trim is interior LED lights, sunroof, elec folding mirror and possible parking system plus. Probably around £45k new.

See it was specced with the optional rusty brake calipers as well :) . Problem with having big alloys is they show off things like the calipers.
Nice car, I am sure you will find it a lot better to drive than the 2.0 TDI . The 3.0 is a great engine and responds very well to a remap.

See it was specced with the optional rusty brake calipers as well :) . Problem with having big alloys is they show off things like the calipers.
Nice car, I am sure you will find it a lot better to drive than the 2.0 TDI . The 3.0 is a great engine and responds very well to a remap.

Haha first thing I saw as well :p

Nothing that a quick lick of Hammerite cant fix!

Haha! Yes I noticed the rusty brake calipers too......whats the best stuff to do them with .....as I dont want to be doing them every week though ......

Haha! Yes I noticed the rusty brake calipers too......whats the best stuff to do them with .....as I dont want to be doing them every week though ......

I sanded mine down as best I could then applied a few coats of Hammerite smooth black paint. Was nice and easy and looked miles better. Probably an idea to do the hubs and brake shield, but I wasn't too fussed with those. Had to change the brake discs all round anyway.

Lovely car and great specification, best of luck! :)

I found my calipers, hubs and brake shields also had that faded look, so like @DrEskimo I painted them using metal Hammerite smooth black and silver paint followed by some white Audi decals.

I was very happy with the results and looks much cleaner behind the alloys! :)

78391055-E974-42CF-AD50-6915A448FD52.jpg

009A6100-E8EA-4955-97B0-B572557EB81C.jpg

BD615365-4774-4162-8C5B-7A633A893DC3.jpg

Reactions: RS5 JON and DrEskimo