Pics

S3-James

Reaction score
Got a new cameraphone the other day so i thought i'd take the S3 for a spin to the countryside on a nice warm Sunday and take some pics of it. Not too bad:

s3keildf28x6.jpg

s3keildbk8x6-1.jpg

s3keildb8x6.jpg

s3alst8x6.jpg

decent pics from a cameraphone, which phone is it?

It's the Sony Ericsson K800i. Original size were 2048x1536. Most camera phones i've had always seem to be 'grainy', but this one seems alright.

S3-James

So what do you think of the phone? Any bad points?

Cheers

TDI - i think the phone is really good, does everything that i want - very clear screen, 3g (although i dont know anyone else with a 3g phone), fast internet, good camera, has the RDS raido and pretty much the same software which my old W800i had for playing music and vids.

Only downsides are the headphones - who has ears:tocktock: that big??? and the lack of memory card as standard.

S3-James said:
Only downsides are the headphones - who has ears:tocktock: that big??? and the lack of memory card as standard.

the head phones with the W800i (duno if they are the same as yours) but they are useless. if i turn my head left or right they start falling out my ears!

Vikz said:
the head phones with the W800i (duno if they are the same as yours) but they are useless. if i turn my head left or right they start falling out my ears!

No they are different to the W800. I liked the W800 headphones, excellent quality once you get them right in, although yes they do fall out now and again. Have you tried changing the size of the rubber bit that goes on the end of the headphone?? You should have got some different sizes with the phone.

yeah i tried changing the size but no hope. but i don't even use the headphones now. i was thinking of upgrading to the W810i but we'll see what happens.

Yeah great pics, less phone stats chat.
That colour looks sweet and the wheels look huge must be 19's no? Any pics of the interior grey perchers?

R

Cheers, i havent got any pics of the interior at the mo, might get some done at the weekend if i clean it :undwech:

The wheels are only the 18" ones, could do with some spacers to push the back out a bit though.