Do I, don't I?

Dan Robinson

Reaction score
So tomorrow, going to go and test drive an Audi S1 sportback. somehow for being 21, my insurance is only £750 which ain't too bad. I'm just a little curious of a few things as i'll be doing this through PCP.

I'm not going for a too higher spec so does anybody have any definite recommend adaptions to the car apart from the satnav? I'm looking to pay between 300-350. I'll be privately selling (hoping) my Audi A1 2.0 Black Edition S Line, as I don't want to Part X it.

What do you guys roughly get on a run, MPG wise. I do around 30 miles a day to work and back.
I've wanted an S1 for about 4 months now so i'm really excited to go and test drive one tomorrow.

I would say you have to get the s1 with both Quattro packs that's the only must. The rest is personally preference.
I run 44miles a day I average around 32mpg.

Personally I wouldn't bother with the interior Quattro pack I didn't!
Must imo are quattro external pack, privacy glass, flat bottom wheel, bose system and metallic paint.
The boss with the lights around the speakers are really cool.
18" alloys are a must.
I get 28/30 athis HTML class. Value is https://m.facebook.cround town and on a run can get 36/38 mpg doing 75 mpg.

I don't suppose you have any pictures of the bose lights Andy? I'm unsure of the colour but think i'm going Daytona Grey!

I will take a picture when it gets a bit darker.
There isn't many pictures on the net I just had a look.

Daytona grey nice colour but I think sepang blue sets the s1 apart as its specific to the S1.

That's nice tbf! But it's alot.

Just ordered my 16 plate S1!

Comes with, exterior quattro pack, privacy pack, centre arm rest, rear parking sensors, quattro styled wheels (part of the pack) folding door mirrors and sat nav! I'm so excited!

Reactions: CHEZ