Rear diffuser removal

nezhayley

Reaction score
just after a little bit of help. Does anybody know how the rear diffuser comes off? Im looking to wrap it and was hoping to remove it for the ease of wrapping it. Also any other ideas on parts to wrap would be welcomed as im looking to experiment and test my new found skill.cheers guys

how are you going to wrap the honey comb part ??

I wont be,im hoping once the diffuser is off they unclip from behind so i can take the wrap behind them.

Thats why im after some advice because if its going to be to much hassle im not going to tackle it

think it would be easier to paint it or better still replace it with the 2015 model black one

Ye been looking at the price of paint or hydro dip.ive got the diffuser of now so going to try wrapping it tomoz,see how it goes.

Can you explain how you removed the diffuser, please?

There are four screws on the underside of the diffuser t25's i think they are.two in the centre and one on each side holding the arch liner.once these are out the diffuser is a little more durable.then comes the hard part.you now need to get up underneath to release the clips holding it in place,you wont be able to just pull it off,you need to get a driver in and price them apart.once there unclipped you can then remove it.also the honeycomb sections and reflectors can be unclipped and removed.

A word of warning though,it was not easy.if i was to do it again i would remove the rear bumper then then diffuser as it would be easier to get at the clips.