New scotland yard annocement

Snail2

Reaction score
Cant believe scotland yard are now openly saying they wont investigate burglary's in london.....you might as well just make burglary legal!!!

eh!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif. Am I missin summin?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

What is the point in any of working or locking our houses??? The first time you get caught you don't go to prison...what is happening

[ QUOTE ]
eh!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif. Am I missin summin?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Scotland Yard and the Met have openly admitted that they now do not have the resources to investigate burglaries if the offendant isn't easliy indentifiable or known.

It has also been suggested that this will spread accross the country. I for one think it is scandalous /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif WTF do we pay our taxes for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif How they British Justice system can have the cheek to firstly jail the farmer in Norfolk for shooting the burglars to his property and then allow the one that survived to sue is beyond me and a complete joke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Makes me very happy to have two fearsome dogs in the house!
As far as injustices go though, my cousin was sued by a burglar who was bitten by one of his dogs!
I would have thought the dog should have counter sued for distress and fear of blood carried ilnesses!
Our justice system is useless!
Target the motorist!
Nice easy victims, good revenue earner, pat on the back from chief constable for keeping crime down!
Perhaps home owners should pay the Police a bonus of say £50 for each local burgler apprehended, if this is the type of system we have no onder the money is leaving the country!
Fekking Politicans, Give the bill the resorces they need and stop letting the asylum seekers in to balance the payment books!
Feck this type of thing annoys me!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Richboy may be onto something here!
I like the simplicity of it, Its catchy too!
But I would worry about all those times I have wondered in at 0300hrs and been mistaken for a burgler by my wife! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Totally outrageous !! So if I, as a single woman living alone, have some random bloke break into my house while I am in it, and scare me senseles..... he just walks away !???

I imagine if he stubs his toe on something I left on the floor, he could probably sue me !!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sad but more than likely quite true, the moral here is always clean up after you...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Totally outrageous !! So if I, as a single woman living alone, have some random bloke break into my house while I am in it, and scare me senseles..... he just walks away !???

I imagine if he stubs his toe on something I left on the floor, he could probably sue me !!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sad but more than likely quite true, the moral here is always clean up after you...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Ah but unless he took sufficent saftey measures his self, ie steel toe capped shoes, hard hat, and if its my house bullet proof vest. he could not do anything