Cars & Coffee meet, Junction One, Antrim ***6TH DECEMBER***

Guys, unfortunately we've a very poorly elderly family member who has to go into hosptial on Monday so we're a bit all over the place at the moment. Sorry, but I won't be able to make it.

The joys of getting old and your parents getting older....
On the up side the weather looks very promising after what has been a horrible week..! Have a good one

Sorry to hear Steve. Family first. Take care

@BrennanTDi wee bro going to come in his b8.5 a4. He was at the showcase as well with me

Reactions: RyanCudlip, Brennan and Sandra
@birdiemachine that is rather unfortunate, I was looking forward to hearing your beast. Hopefully you can make it to the next one.

Reactions: ruairi83
1) BrennanTDi - A4 B8
2) Ryancudlip - A3 8V S line
3) ruairi83 - A4 B8.5
4) S33AWM - A3 8P
5) nikolaibriton - A5
6) Point_Audi - A5

Weather's lovely and calm at the minute, ground a bit wet from some really heavy rain around 4-5am that woke me up :(
Hope it stays calm Ryan. We have awful weather here. Is Aaron taking the banners and flag. :) x

May be to blowy for the flag @Sandra as we are still experiencing the tail end of Storm Desmond. I will certainly bring the banner.

Roads outside my house are dirty and wet, washing my car at the house but can't guarantee a clean car when we reach J1.

May be to blowy for the flag @Sandra as we are still experiencing the tail end of Storm Desmond. I will certainly bring the banner.

Roads outside my house are dirty and wet, washing my car at the house but can't guarantee a clean car when we reach J1.
Have a great time Aaron. :) x

1) BrennanTDi - A4 B8
2) Ryancudlip - A3 8V S line
3) ruairi83 - A4 B8.5
4) S33AWM - A3 8P
5) nikolaibriton - A5
6) Ruairi's mate - A4 B8.5

Unfortunately Shaun (Point_Audi) is unable to attend.

Had a lovely chilled out day today with a few of the guys as our final meet for 2015. We met at Junction One shopping complex just on the edge on Antrim and talked a load of rubbish over a coffee in Costa for an hour or so.

We then decided on a photo location on the shore of Lough Neagh and headed down for some shots (@BrennanTDi nearly lost half the underside of his car on a few speed bumps!).

5cc4dac2e0040eb9f98928027e6abe35.jpg

As always, everybody's car looked great, and we even had some attention from some passers by, one of which decided she'd open my boot for a nosey! An Asian tourist then asked me to take a photo of him on his phone with our cars behind him because Audi is his favourite brand!

I'll post some more pics later once I have a chance to edit them!

Reactions: Jake 61, Point_Audi, s3_trev and 2 others
I've sorted through my photos, chosen the best ones, cropped and edited them accordingly....and here they are!
6aef5f6b104ce124fc667ad8bae2b048.jpg
002958f0d0744fdb080db30492dd0295.jpg
a6c9b14d08d0631b4534b0e860c97bd9.jpg
81e140154eaddf3ad5ac3db5bd4aecda.jpg
a9eea15572d9aebf5fa3abeb914a1ae6.jpg
a302852db95a70b8a76a326c8fa3285b.jpg
9cc96ca825fd6fbffb8b402e8e00f7b3.jpg
8802e9359715613c2dc14b61502ca14f.jpg
6f4a0b1faa9db27ab1d0bf051c2b2e7b.jpg
13e5b8f459a789bfee3f5a4b60731465.jpg
b86e13e704bc81cbd93156b995b539d4.jpg
ef09e189d1da1c390bfcce5b3426d6fd.jpg

Reactions: Gaz170, Jake 61, Point_Audi and 3 others
Good day out with a few of the members from the site, was really good to get a catch up again. I was disappointed with the turn out but I wasn't going to let that ruin the day.

The carpark over at lough neagh was beautiful but I near tore the complete underside of the car off on the speed ramps on the way in and out, thanks Cudlip!!

Braved the cold December air for a few pics :)

EF15EE13-1674-493D-A800-3321C02A8584_zpsxv5wj8ad.jpg

1FFD3C70-F83C-4165-B886-5897C4D52706_zpsi5yscemf.jpg

C527D1BB-7656-4323-91F0-A76E707DDB09_zpskwx79rrd.jpg

Wee stop off at Audi for a few pics :)

0060A780-4D55-4A2F-A8D2-9BA0F3BEC6D0_zpsg7le2vzc.jpg

DC50B684-B6BC-4061-8A30-9B428E46E422_zpsod0k9wyx.jpg

Reactions: Gaz170, s3_trev and ruairi83
Great day, great people and great cars. Cheers lads and nice location for pictures.

Not going to embarrass myself with iPhone pictures at location but here is one on way home lol

Reactions: Gaz170, Point_Audi, Brennan and 1 other person
Was great to see you today @ruairi83 and your brother too! I'm incredibly jealous of your car, it's stunning! Hope the journey home wasn't too long for you

Same to you @RyanCudlip. Wish my car was as clean as yours bud. Grill really finishes yours.
Journey home was good.
Nice day to be out driving.

Reactions: RyanCudlip
Great to see you Ruairi and your brother (and the little one) there buddy, had some laugh in Costa. Appreciate that you gave up your sunday for us. Two stunning B8.5s :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ruairi83
Great to see you Ruairi and your brother (and the little one) there buddy, had some laugh in Costa. Appreciate that you gave up your sunday for us. Two stunning B8.5s :)
Same to you bud. Nice to catch up and bring my little mascot Savanah along.

@RyanCudlip
I had vcds in boot, should've said and I could have helped. Next time just say bud.

Reactions: Gaz170 and Brennan
Guys real life caught up with me there last few weeks so sorry for going AWOL on you all. All your cars looked brilliant and love the audi-sport banner as well, doing the site proud!! Gutted ive missed last show of the year but my own fault.

Reactions: Brennan, RyanCudlip and ruairi83
Great photos and I am glad to see the weather held up for you all! .. I am really annoyed that I was unable to attend yesterday's meet, I even had the car all cleaned and polished ready to go but unfortunately on-call with work took priority and it was a busy morning so I had pass!:sob:

But I just wanted to wish you all a safe and Happy Christmas and I look forward to the next set of events! :grinning:

Great pictures guys, really disappointed i missed it now. Some lovely examples in those photos!

Been a great job finding this forum and meeting similar minded people as on rs246 where i spent most of my time it is nearly all lads from the other side of the water.

I'm a relative newbie here and only got to the audi breakfast almost a year ago and intended to get to some events this year but been up to my eyes with work. Thanks to the guys who put in the effort to organise the events it's a great club and i'll definitely be about more next year with a new motor all being well.

Enjoy the christmas lads!

Looks like yous had a good meet great after location that! Went up there a few years back in my old car. Gutted i couldnt make it had to work

Reactions: RyanCudlip
Thanks for the comments guys, good news is that our family member is well on the road to recovery after a procedure on Monday.

That's a nice writeup and some great pictures there. Sunday turned out to be a fantastic day after all.
Like Ryan, I was up around 5am and it was still lashing, I wondered if the forecasters had maybe got it wrong, but thankfully not.

Hopefully see you all at the next meet.
S

Reactions: ruairi83, Brennan, Sandra and 1 other person
@Statler good to hear all is well with the family Steve. Hopefully have some great meets next year. :) x

That's great @Statler! Hopefully their recovery continues!

We would've loved to have had you at the meet, you were greatly missed.

Weather turned out to be lovely, a little windy and cold though.

Check out the end of year thread in the NI section, it's called 'a few words'

Ryan

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks for the comments guys, good news is that our family member is well on the road to recovery after a procedure on Monday.

That's a nice writeup and some great pictures there. Sunday turned out to be a fantastic day after all.
Like Ryan, I was up around 5am and it was still lashing, I wondered if the forecasters had maybe got it wrong, but thankfully not.

Hopefully see you all at the next meet.
S

That's great to hear Steve, the big man in the sky was looking down on your family. Can't wait to get a catch up with you again, have a fantastic Christmas :)