where to purchase haldex upgrade these days for s3 8l ?

JonBoi25

Reaction score
Hi all,

As above. I've got the s3 8l.
There doesn't seem to be many places to buy the blue controllers these days ? Any pointers ?
Thanks

That's exactly the reason behind the original post... it seems like he's asking for help on finding one of those, today.

Reactions: JonBoi25
Buy a HPA one or look on eBay or other car classifieds but the points in the post I linked to are relevant

<tuffty/>

thanks; I'll email them; not sure about duties etc if you order direct from US...but can't seem to fine a UK/Euro seller.

thanks; HPA came back to me, confirmed no UK suppliers at the moment and best to order direct from them; $749 +$80 shipping to Ireland, which makes it expensive for me with the current EUR/USD exchange rate and I could also get caught for import duties which I've no idea how much that could be. I though it replaced your existing controller but it works in conjunction with it....so as my controller is probably not working, I'll need to get new one of those anyway before I think about the HPA unit.

The German supplier, HPerformance listed on the HPA website, have them in stock for €799. HPA direct is slightly cheaper but my understanding is that you could be hit for VAT and duties if you import from the USA/Canada but if you buy from EU there's no issue.

Reactions: tomjol